Help: Ordering Outlook contacts list

Post by Julian Brigh » Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Can someone help me out by suggestion a way in which I can order my contacts
from Outlook address book by surname when looking up names for an e-mail
message.
I am particularly thinking of the case where you go:

 Compose|New Message, and then click the To... button to display contacts

Please direct any suggestions to my e-mail

Thanks in advance

-----------------------------
Julian Bright
BrightSpark Technologies

-----------------------------

1. List Order Contacts in Outlook 2000

Hi,

I have a very silly issue to solve:

We set up a public folder to hold all external email addresses.
If this folder is viewed with outlook, all is fine; the display order is
LastName, FirstName Company.

But if I write a new email and I put a destination address with the window
"Select Names", is this window displaying the recipients always in the order
FirstName, LastName. Company is missing. How can you customize this window
permantly and maybe ADS wide to list the recipients like LastName, FirstName
Company?

Regards
cjw

2. Exchange 5.5 SBS upgrade to new server running straight win2k/exch2k

3. Display Order in Outlook for contacts

4. Distribution lists and licenses

5. HELP: Orphaned contact lists on outlook

6. Netscape unable to read emails from Ex2000

7. How to move contact list b/w msft.outlook and exchange 2000 server owa contact

8. Please, doesn't anyone know how templates interract between Exchange & MSMail?

9. Contact list / Distribution list help for e2k

10. Please help.....Outlook Web Access Installation Order ??

11. change order of contacts

12. Outlook 2002 frequent contacts list

13. exchange inbox details to contact list in Outlook 98