Microsoft Exchange 2000

Post by Tony » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 03:18:24

Hi;

I'm currently running Exchange 2000 Server with SP3 on
Windows 2000 Server with SP3. I recently had to perform a
restore of our Exchange database. Ever since then I keep
getting repetitive error entries in the Application Log
File. They are: Source: ESENT Category: Loggin/Recovery
Event ID: 454 with the paragraph: services (256) Database
recovery/restore failed with unexpected error -515. in the
description box. Additionally, the other error is: Source:
Userenv Category: NONE Event ID: 1000 with the paragraph:
The Group Policy client-side extension Security was passed
flags (17) and returned a failure status code of (1208).
Can anyone shed some light as to what I need to do to
correct these errors? I've searched TechNet and haven't
been able to find out anything.

Thanks,

Tony

1. PROGRAMMING COLLABORATIVE WEB APPLICATION WITH MICROSOFT EXCHANGE 2000 SERVER

Hi All,

Please pardon my message but I am desperate to get rid of this book and
maybe helping out some one who need it but doesn't want to pay full price.

My story is:

I bought this book online for $32 ($49.99 at all book stores) and was given
the same book as new year gift.  Now I have two books.  I am looking to sell
one copy of this book for $32(cash) to any one who wants it.  If you live in
the Los Angeles area, I can drive to your house.

THE BOOK IS IN MINT CONDITION AND STILL IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING THE WAY I
RECEIVED IT FROM THE ONLINE BOOKSTORE

If interested, please call
562-462-2442 (W)
714-533-6191 (H)

Thank you

TC

2. Exchange 5.0 NNTP server

3. Microsoft Exchange 2000 General Query

4. New MTA transport stack / X.400 Connector

5. Microsoft Exchange 2000 Mailbox move with maintaining the Netbios name

6. Exchange IS error 4294965693 / FFFFF9BD

7. online web chat:Monitoring, Maintaining and Recovery of Microsoft Exchange 2000

8. Move exchange from one server to another

9. Microsoft Exchange 2000 (Calendar and Personnal Address Book)

10. Microsoft exchange 2000 conferencing

11. Microsoft Exchange 2000 Mailbox move with maintaining of Netbios Name

12. Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Post-SP3 MDB

13. Outlook having connectivity issues while running with Microsoft Exchange 2000