Exchange and SBS

Post by Bob Kranke » Sun, 10 Mar 2002 05:27:58

I have a customer running SBS 2000 and his application
software does not like to co-exist with Exchange Server.

My question is can I uninstall Exchange from SBS and still
have the customers workstations connect to an ISP for
their mail.

They do not use the internal mail via Exchange, so that
won't be an issue.

Exchange and SBS

Post by Easto » Sun, 10 Mar 2002 12:40:41

What app is butting heads w/ Exchange?

You could disable Exchange and POP3 the clients.

Quote:> I have a customer running SBS 2000 and his application