NNTP: Junk newsgroup?

Post by Bob Long » Sat, 05 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hello.  I just got my Exchange 5.0 NNTP News server running and have it
populated with some newsgroups.  Seems to work fine, but I have a
question:

How is the "junk" newsgroup handled in the Exchange NNTP?  Where do
posts go that don't fit a created folder?

Thanks,
-Bob Longo

1. NNTP: Junk newsgroup?

Hello.  I just got my Exchange 5.0 NNTP News server running and have it
populated with some newsgroups.  Seems to work fine, but I have a
question:

How is the "junk" newsgroup handled in the Exchange NNTP?  Where do
posts go that don't fit a created folder?

Thanks,
-Bob Longo

2. userrights in distribution lists?

3. Junk Newsgroup

4. Error 80004005 on Server but not on Client ....

5. Junk mail rule deletes non-junk mail

6. Active Directory Connector

7. Junk not moving to Junk E-mail folder

8. Outlook/Exchange remote mail questions

9. search in newsgroup using NNTP service provided by Exchange Server 5.5

10. Web Interface for NNTP Newsgroups

11. Pre-built HTML interface to NNTP newsgroups

12. NNTP Newsgroups don't auto-populate

13. NNTP & Newsgroups problems