no connection with webfolders

Post by Chri » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 22:56:16

we create an virtual directory with iis6. Also we use ie
6.1 and windows 2003 server. we can't connect fro an
windows 2000 client to the virtual directory.

the directory have all rights for administrator and
webuser.
A connection to the localhost fails.

The same procedure on a windows 2000 server run with no
problems.

Thanks for your help!!!

no connection with webfolders

Try an IIS group - this one's for Exchange server.