Disclaimer in Exchange 2000?

Post by Paul J. Knot » Fri, 14 Sep 2001 20:46:25

is there a way to add a disclaimer to all outgoing email traffic? available
for exchange 2000?
Regards,
Paul Knott MCSE

Post by Martin Tuip [MVP » Sat, 15 Sep 2001 03:56:39

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q288/0/98.ASP

> is there a way to add a disclaimer to all outgoing email traffic?
available
> for exchange 2000?

> Regards,
> Paul Knott MCSE

1. Disclaimers in Exchange 2000

Hello all,

I am seeking direction for adding a disclaimer to outbound messages.  We
have Outlook clients and it appears that I cannot make use of Sinks with out
implementing a second Exchange server.

My current configuration is FE/BE with the BE server internal to my firewall
and my BE server is placed on a DMZ.  If I can utilize the FE server as my
outbound server and generate SMTP traffic that way that would be best.

Currently, I use a generic smtp server to act as relay and it not extensible
for our needs.  I do not mind removing this server and using the FE server.

Any help would be appreciated

TIA

Julie

2. PFAdmin doesn't work correctly

3. Disclaimer in Exchange 2000

4. IMS ran away and won't come back

5. smtp disclaimer in exchange 2000

6. e-mail as attachments

7. Adding a disclaimer to Exchange 2000 email

8. Exchange OWA 2000 can't logoff or signout

9. Adding Disclaimers to Exchange 2000

10. Disclaimer in Exchange 2000?

11. Adding Disclaimer in Exchange 2000

12. Free Disclaimer for Exchange 2000 or IIS SMTP Service

13. Disclaimer on Exchange 2000