Exchange and Trusts

Post by Ron » Sat, 23 Sep 2000 04:00:00

I have 2 domains, with a 2 way trust established. I can successfully set up
mailbox in Exchange on the Exchange server in Domain A, Can resolve the mailbox
name in Domain B, but when I start Outlook, message states do not have rights to
log on.

Exchange and Trusts

Post by Ed Crowley [MVP » Mon, 25 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Isn't this the same question you asked before, just phrased differently?
Would you like the same answer phrased differently?
--
Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP-Exchange
Exchange FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm

I have 2 domains, with a 2 way trust established. I can successfully set up
mailbox in Exchange on the Exchange server in Domain A, Can resolve the
mailbox
name in Domain B, but when I start Outlook, message states do not have
rights to
log on.

1. Exchange with Trusted domain problem

Hi there,

We have a Win2000 "Domain A", and a Exchange Server5.5 sp2 installed on a
NT4.0 "Domain B".
Those two Domain are trusted.
The question is, can user on Win2000 "Domain A" access "Microsoft Exchange
Server" of trusted NT4.0 "Domain B" using Outlook?

Thanks for all replies,
/adams

2. More memory

3. Exchange and Trusted Domains

4. continued..deleted mailbox still exists

5. 2 domains, 2 exchange servers, trust problems

6. Workflow: ItemReaders problems

7. Exchange, domains, trusts

8. Advice Needed: 2 Domain Setup In Exchange 2K

9. Exchange trust issue - server in one trusting domain and users in trusted domain

10. Installing Exchange 2000 on two different trusted domain

11. Exchange service across trusted domains

12. Exchange Trust Issue

13. Exchange 2000 and NT 4.0 Trusts