Disbling email account

Post by Kango » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 16:19:44

Hi,

My client asks me to terminate his email account. But what I want to do
either one of these:
1. Disable his email address only, meaning that I want to keep his mailbox
so that if this person comes back he has his mailbox ok and all his mail
available. But, I do not want this person to be able to send or receive
email anymore. When he receives an email, a message has to be sent to the
sender saying that this person does not work anymore in this company.

2. Totally terminate his email account : no more mail, etc. But I still want
to have an email sent to the senders (who wrote to this person) saying that
this person does not work anymore in this company.

Thanks for your help.