link to public folder on web page

Post by Brian H. Princ » Thu, 29 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Anyone know how to link from a web page to a public folder?  This is for our
intranet, and I want to procide a place for the user to click on to open the
public folder in outlook  98.  I can create a link in an email by drag and
dropping the folder onto the message, but I can't seem to make the next step
work.

1. How to add a link to a public folder in a Web Page

Does anyone know how to add a link (HTML Syntax) in a Web
Page to a
Public Folder?  In an e-mail note, we can point
to a public folder by adding <OUTLOOK://Public Folders/All
Public Folders/>, how do you provide this in HTML "<A
HREF..." link?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul

2. Multible Domain Names

3. Link Web page to Exchange Public Folders

4. Exchange server 2000 - DDA interpretation

5. An Outlook URL that links from Web page to Public Folder

6. Creating OST files - - Storing Mail on Server?

7. How to add a link to a public folder in a Web Page

8. ms mail connector

9. link public folder contacts to HTML page

10. link public folder to HTML page

11. Web Link to a Public Folder

12. How to directly link to a public folder from the web