Outlook 2002 and Exchange 5.5 SP4

Post by Cyndi Co » Sat, 15 Dec 2001 05:01:07

Has anyone had any problems with Office-Of-Office and Delegates not working
when using Outlook 2002?

I have a fix for it using "Clean Mailbox" and checking the custom box and
typing in OOFRULES however I would like to know if this is a deployment
problem or not?

Thanks
Cyndi

1. Can Exchange 5.5 SP4 coexist with Outlook 2002 client on same server

Is there any problem loading MS-Outlook on an Exchange server?  I have some
Exchange server-side scripting that needs to utilize the Outlook object
model.  Or ... is there a way within CDO (my preference over the Outlook
object model) to save a message to the NT file system (in Outlook, it would
be objMessasge.SaveAs MyFileName).

TIA

2. Blocking exe files

3. Outlook 2002 & Exchange 5.5 sp4

4. Public Folder Move

5. OWA/Outlook 2000/ Exchange 2K vs 5.5 and Outlook 2002

6. Merging 2 sites

7. outlook 2002 / Exchange 5.5 Public Folder Problem

8. during install of SP3 - EDBBCLI.DLL error...

9. Outlook 2002 Very Slow with Exchange 5.5

10. Exchange server 5.5, Outlook 2002, Win98, client crash empties inbox

11. exchange 5.5 and outlook 2002

12. Exchange 5.5 SP3, Outlook 2002 and offline address book sync error

13. Calendar Problem in Exchange 5.5 / Outlook 2002