Can Not Edit an Excel Object in Powerpoint 2002

Can Not Edit an Excel Object in Powerpoint 2002

Post by Paul » Fri, 13 Sep 2002 07:04:57

I have Service Pack 2 installed on Office XP.  When I
attempt to edit an Excel object that I pasted in as an
Excel worksheet, I get the following message:

"The server application, source file, or item can't be
found, or returned an unknown error."  It goes on to say
that maybe I should reinstaal the application.  Norton
Utilities thinks that everything is clean an each
application works fine on it's own.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Can Not Edit an Excel Object in Powerpoint 2002

Post by Lanwenc » Fri, 13 Sep 2002 07:57:44

Try a Powerpoint group - this one's for MS Exchange Server.

Quote:> I have Service Pack 2 installed on Office XP.  When I