simple question (hopefully)

Post by Kevin Bloun » Fri, 28 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I just want to find out if it;s possible to create a shared calendar and/or
task list within Exchange, without needing to use Exchange as the email
server too.

To expand further... My network currently uses NTMail for sending and
receiving emails, and I'd rather to play about with this as so far it's
working perfectly. However, the sales team here have been asking for a
shareable calendar/task list so that people in and out of the office can see
where other are, or what they are supposed to be doing.

Can I do this?

Thanks

Kevin

1. Hopefully a simple question

What can I use to export just the user "First, Last Name" and "SMTP E-mail
Address" only? Using the Export feature in Exchange 5.5 SP4 (What we are
running) Does that, but it give all of the users e-mail addresses. Anyway I
can filter out the CCMAIL, X400 info on a export? Any and all tips will be
appreciate. Also using Crystal Reports for Exchange seems to do the same
thing.

2. upgrade exchange 5.5 120-day eval

3. Hopefully a simple OWA/ASP question

4. Inbound internet mail hangs ....

5. 2 hopefully simple questions

6. Changing From address in Public Folders

7. A (hopefully) simple question...

8. Any tips on using Outlook with Win 3.1

9. Hopefully a simple OWA, ASP Question...

10. Hopefully a simple OWA, ASP question

11. Hopefully a simple question

12. 2 hopefully simple questions