Seperate Domain (User) Calender Viewing & Scheduling

Seperate Domain (User) Calender Viewing & Scheduling

Post by John Thompso » Fri, 17 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I have two totally seperate NT Domains (companies) that reside within
the same physical Data Center. Both would like to allow all Outlook
Client desktops in each Domain the ability to "View" the other Domain
Users personal calendar and to schedule appointments using the normal
Meeting Request function. We would not want to create dual email boxes
(per user on each Domain.
We can now of course do the meeting requests between the 2 Domains
(Companies), but cannot "View" each others schedule to know when the
other domains users may be available for meetings.
This connection would need to be between the two Domain(s) NT Server(s)
to keep a common schedule database or query functionality. Could this be
a SQL 7.0 Query function or is their a way to connect the 2 Domain
servers for this functionality?

Thanks to anyone for the help.

John Thompson
Lockheed Martin