MEssage journalling

Post by Brya » Sat, 22 Jun 2002 22:59:47

I am looking into message journalling and woould like to ask the group what
the difference between "site, server, and organization level" are for this
function and what the pros and cons are for each. Can anyone point me to a
resourcewhere I can find out more? Also, isanyoneaware of a reliable third
party product that will enable one user to monitor another user's mail, and
to possibly go as far as retrieving emails that have been deleted??

Thanks
 in advance
Bryan

1. Message Journalling

How do you enable message journalling? I read about it a while ago, but
forget how. Ideally I'd just like to journal messages going out through the
IMS, but anything's better than nothing in this case.

Thanks,

Damien.

2. unable to send emails to certain domains

3. 5.5 SP1 message journalling confirmations please

4. ADSI and Exchange

5. Message journalling with 2 domains

6. NDR error 595

7. Message Journalling

8. URGENT : MS Exchange agents error

9. 5.5 SP1 message journalling confirmations please

10. message journalling registry entries

11. 5.5 SP1 message journalling confirmations please

12. Audit Journalling

13. Journalling