Mailbox limits in Exchange 5.5

Post by Andre » Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:04:13

Hi, where can I set the global mailbox limit for all users?

Thanks  AW

Mailbox limits in Exchange 5.5

Post by Derrick Palme » Thu, 29 Mar 2001 02:21:41

Yes, make your setting on the information store.

Derrick

Quote:-----Original Message-----
Hi, where can I set the global mailbox limit for all users?

Thanks  AW

.

1. Storage Limits of a mailbox in MS-Exchange 5.5

Dear All,

I can only set the limitation of a mailbox to 2097151, there is a error
message when I type in bigger than 2097151, it must type in between 0 to
2097151.
Is this the system limitation and no method to increase? Exchange 2000 &
2003 also have the same limitation?
Hope that all of you can help us, or try to type in 3GB limitation of a
mailbox if you are using Exchange 2000 or 2003.
Thank you!

Regards,
Ken

2. How to restrict routing

3. Maximum limit number of mailboxes for Exchange 5.5

4. OWA failure after upgrade from NT to 2k

5. Implement Mailbox size limit Exchange 5.5

6. Can't reply in this forum

7. Exchange 5.5 Information store size/Mailbox size limits

8. Delivery Receipt Change

9. How to increase the mailbox size limit WARNING time on exchange 5.5

10. Exchange 5.5 Mailbox Limit Warnings

11. Max mailbox size limit on the server (2,097,151KB ) - Exchange 5.5 Ent

12. EXCHANGE 5.5 MAILBOX LIMITS

13. EXCHANGE 5.5 MAILBOX LIMIT