computer

Post by valerie whitlow » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:41:59

How do I remove the window compont from the front of my
computer.

computer

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:09:33

Um....fingernail polish remover?

This is an Exchange server NG - I'm honestly not sure where your question
would best be posted.

> How do I remove the window compont from the front of my
> computer.

1. New Computer Install, Old computer data

I am going to install a new computers on the network using the same
computer names as the old ones.  How do I accomplish this without
breaking the trusts while maintaining the benefit of just loging in with
the new computer and using the same Email box as the old computer?  Say
for instance the old computer name was "COMP1" and with the new computer
I want to name this as "COMP1" as well.  How would I do this and not
break the trust relationship so that I don't have to delete the account
on the server?

Thank,

Shawn

2. Exchange 2000 Backup and Restore

3. moving folders from 95 computer to 2000 computer

4. Help! Cannot create new Exchange Accounts

5. who to move Exchange 5.0, to a new computer with distinct domain an distinct name Organization but the same name computer.

6. Microsoft Exchange System Attendant could not be started, no error specified

7. Renamed the Computer Name and Domain of Exchange 5.5 Server Computer.

8. Database recovery

9. who to move Exchange 5.0, to a new computer with distinct domain an distinct name Organization but the same name computer.

10. Moving an OST file to a different computer