Views in Outlook for public folders

Post by Vincent Fortie » Fri, 09 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hi all!

I would like to know if there is a good solution to be able to block some
views so that no user can change them on their computer (that would greatly
reduce my support to all of them...)

I don't seem to find any info on MS site about that.

I tought about a VBA that could reset the views....

1. Outlook/Exchange: view other Mailbox folders in activities view for public folder contacts

Can you view other users' folders (provided they've given you
permission) in the activities view (tab) of a public contact record?

For example, I would like to view other users' "Sent Items" folders
from the activities view of a public contact.  I have successfully
added my own Mailbox folders and other public folders to my activities
views.

Thanks for any advice or solutions you may have.

Mark

2. POP3 / IMAP & GAL

3. Edit the Outlook Today View to point to task- and calendar folder in public folder aerea

4. BETA Exchange 2003 - non-domain client access

5. Messaged posted to a public folder with CDO are opened in Compose view by Outlook

6. W2K Problems

7. Custom View as default view for Public Folder

8. Exchange 5.5 Memory Leak & 100% CPU

9. Cannot view Public Folders thru Web Outlook

10. Custom View on Public Contacts folder cause Outlook to crash

11. mandatory views in outlook 98 for specific public folders

12. Viewing Rights Tab on a Public Folder from Outlook

13. Cannot view Public Folders in the Outlook Web Access