Need help getting started on Exchange application

Need help getting started on Exchange application

Post by TB » Mon, 21 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I'm interested in developing an application that allows my users to conduct
an internal newsgroup that is subject-oriented.  Can anyone point me in the
right direction to get started?

Thanks,
Tom

Post by Rich Matheis » Mon, 21 Jun 1999 04:00:00

>I'm interested in developing an application that allows my users to conduct
>an internal newsgroup that is subject-oriented.  Can anyone point me in the
>right direction to get started?

Public folders already allow this. You can also publish the PF's as
newsgroups and use standard newsreader software.

------------------
Rich Matheisen
MCSE, Exchange MVP

1. Exchange Server Application - Getting Started

I am looking for the best technologies to use to access a web application
through Outlook. In general we have a Java based web application that we
would like to access through Outlook. We would like to provide the user with
the ability to log in and access our application by manipulating a folder
hierarchy in Outlook. Also we would prefer to use C++/COM over VB/VBA. I am
not sure where to begin to look for solutions (Outlook Object Model,
Exchange Server extension or a combination of both). Any help to set me in
the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

2. IMS: too many hops?!?

3. odd problem with attachment size

4. Need advice for getting started on programming Exchange 2k / Outlook 2k

5. Password won't change

6. Getting Started - need advice

7. HELP! Upgrade Problem

8. need help getting my web exchange working

9. Application error when starting Internet Mail Connecter, HELP!

10. Help getting started

11. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME: Getting Dr.Watson when starting Info.Store Server

12. Getting Certified? Need Help Getting Started? Check out Jason's Certification Page