Listserv

Post by remove this spam filte » Wed, 08 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know if there is an application that will allow me to run a
Listserv server on my Exchange box?  I would really rather not have to setup
a server just for our customer mailing list.

Thanks,

Chip

Listserv

Post by Ask M » Fri, 10 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Backoffice Resourcekit

greets Martin

1. Anyone using the EXLIST listserv?

This is an implementation of a list server that runs on an Exchange server,
it's included with the Backoffice resoruce kit. Just wondering if anyone's
installed it or is using it. If so, is it working well? How much of a load
does it put on the server? Thanks

JL

PS Please don't bother to tell me I'm better off running listserv on a
linux box, I know that! ;-)

2. How To Change Password Of Exchange Admin Account?

3. ListServ

4. Ex2000/GW5.5 Address Books

5. Exchange as a ListServ

6. OWA requiring user re-login's