OWA on Pocket PC

Post by Adam Nawrock » Sun, 26 Jan 2003 02:20:06

Does anyone know of a good way to get OWA into a format
that will work OK on a Pocket PC?

OWA on Pocket PC

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:29:51

See www.leederbyshire.com

> Does anyone know of a good way to get OWA into a format
> that will work OK on a Pocket PC?

1. OWA and Pocket PC

Trying to use Windows CE mail client for OWA from our pocket pc's. I've installed
wince.exe on the IIS server and everything seems to work except pick folder
(pickfold.asp). It returns an error: can't get requested folder 9:subscript out
of range.

Any other minimal graphics, no frames, no client-side script solutions out there?

2. ADC Connectors

3. OWA on Pocket PC?

4. Exchange XP?

5. Need help with OWA and Pocket PC

6. HELP!!!!.......Documents attached to incoming msgs are garbled

7. OWA for Pocket PC, Mobile Office 3.0 released

8. Exchange 5.5 inbound mail

9. OWA for Pocket PC's

10. OWA users fail to get inbox, Pocket PC cannot read OWA email

11. E2K OWA & Pocket PC

12. Need OWA Exchange using Pocket PC 2002 Help...

13. OWA for CE / Pocket PC