exch 5.5 disable debug mode

Post by wend » Mon, 10 Feb 2003 01:14:11

we have done a security scan of our server and are being
warned of potential vulnerability as it accepts the debug
command.  We cannot find where this is set and therefore
where to turn it off

1. Making Exchange Form in Debugging Mode

Dear All,

Me again.  I used Exchange Form Designer to create a E-form then enhanced
the form by using VB (16-bit) for Exchange.  I find it is difficult to debug
the form due to I could not run the form directly from VB.  Can anyone tell
me  how to put the form in debugging mode under this environment?

Thanks indeed for any help!

Tedmond Chan

2. Exchange doesn't access DC anymore

3. store.log into debug tracing mode

4. Distribution Groups from 5.5 not seen in address list

5. Making Exchange Form in Debugging Mode

6. Relaying - Again

7. How to repair the priv.edb and pub.edb?

8. runtime error in an event sink calling a Component runnig in debug mode

9. Making Exchange Form in Debugging Mode

10. Disable Debug command

11. Exch 5.5 to 2K in mixed mode

12. Up Exch 5.5 to Exch 2000 using Exch from BackOffice 2000 CDs