event id 191

1. EVENT ID 191 - WARNING

When we start Exchange 5.5 SP4 (running on Intel PIII 400 with 128 MB RAM)
we get the following warning on startup.  I have not been able to find any
relevant articles on the MS KB site.  I'd be most interested in the feedback
of people in this group as to the cause of this message!

----------------
Event ID 191
Source ESE97
Type Warning
Category System Parameter

MSExchangeIS (347) System parameter preferred version pages was changed from
3888 to 3260 due to physical memory limitation.
----------------

Many thanks for your help!

Richard Szabo
Systems Administrator
Gibson Sheat Lawyers

2. How to get User Rights with VB (Exchange/Outlook) ?

3. Event ID 191

4. forwarded mail going to wrong mailboxes

5. Event 191 by ESE97

6. How to add folder under event root!

7. Remove mass users mailboxes

8. Event 191

9. Event 191 by ESE97

10. Microsoft Exchange Event ID:64 Event ID 1025 Event ID 1107

11. Event Id 25, Event Id 11, Event Id 5004,