For everybody that loves CDO, Exchange Server and DELPHI

For everybody that loves CDO, Exchange Server and DELPHI

Post by iborisso » Thu, 27 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
I receive many questions, how with CDO (Microsoft Collaboration Data
Objects) developer worked on Borland DELPHI can access Microsoft Exchange
Server Information Store.
It is very easy (thank you Borland and Microsoft), and one small and very
simple MAIL reader can be build for 30-40 minutes (assumed, if you know
DELPHI and CDO, and have 5-10 minutes for a coffee or tea).

The demo is found at
http://sites.galaxite.net/imibo/delphi/programming.htm

DELPHI source at
http://members.xoom.com/imibo/downloads/CDOMailSource.zip
and compiled Application at
http://members.xoom.com/imibo/downloads/CDOMailExe.zip

The Application (simple MAIL agent) demonstrate how-to:
 Login to Exchange Server
 Get available Information Stores
 Get and work with Information Store Folders Collection
 Get and work with Folder
 Get and work with Messages (enumerate, read, delete and send)
 Get and work with Recipients
 And more

Please be aware CDO are properly installed in your PC.

See http://www.microsoft.com/Exchange/55/downloads/cdo.htm
        http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/55/downloads/CDO_win95.exe for
WIN_95
        http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/55/downloads/CDO_WinNT.exe for
WIN_NT

Other DELPHI examples for CDO, MAPI and MS Exchange Server is found at
http://welcome.to/imibo/

Thanks,
Ivan Borissov Kojuharov

For everybody that loves CDO, Exchange Server and DELPHI

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Fri, 28 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Can you check the link to the demo? It gave me a 404 error. I'd like to add
links to these samples to my site. Thanks.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of

> Hi,
> I receive many questions, how with CDO (Microsoft Collaboration Data
> Objects) developer worked on Borland DELPHI can access Microsoft Exchange
> Server Information Store.
> It is very easy (thank you Borland and Microsoft), and one small and very
> simple MAIL reader can be build for 30-40 minutes (assumed, if you know
> DELPHI and CDO, and have 5-10 minutes for a coffee or tea).

> The demo is found at
> http://sites.galaxite.net/imibo/delphi/programming.htm

> DELPHI source at
> http://members.xoom.com/imibo/downloads/CDOMailSource.zip
> and compiled Application at
> http://members.xoom.com/imibo/downloads/CDOMailExe.zip

> The Application (simple MAIL agent) demonstrate how-to:
>  Login to Exchange Server
>  Get available Information Stores
>  Get and work with Information Store Folders Collection
>  Get and work with Folder
>  Get and work with Messages (enumerate, read, delete and send)
>  Get and work with Recipients
>  And more.

> Please be aware CDO are properly installed in your PC.

> See http://www.microsoft.com/Exchange/55/downloads/cdo.htm
>         http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/55/downloads/CDO_win95.exe for
> WIN_95
>         http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/55/downloads/CDO_WinNT.exe for
> WIN_NT

> Other DELPHI examples for CDO, MAPI and MS Exchange Server is found at
> http://welcome.to/imibo/

> Thanks,
> Ivan Borissov Kojuharov

For everybody that loves CDO, Exchange Server and DELPHI

Post by Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS » Fri, 28 Jan 2000 04:00:00

You may have his a temporary network snag, Sue, I just tried the link and it
worked fine...

Hal

http://home.nbcin.com -- NBC Interactive Neighborhood
KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   NBC-IN

> Can you check the link to the demo? It gave me a 404 error. I'd like to
add
> links to these samples to my site. Thanks.
> --
> Sue Mosher
> Author of
>   "Teach Yourself Microsoft Outlook 2000 Programming in 24 Hours"
>   "Microsoft Outlook 2000 E-mail and Fax Guide"

> Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.slipstick.com

> > Hi,
> > I receive many questions, how with CDO (Microsoft Collaboration Data
> > Objects) developer worked on Borland DELPHI can access Microsoft
Exchange
> > Server Information Store.
> > It is very easy (thank you Borland and Microsoft), and one small and
very
> > simple MAIL reader can be build for 30-40 minutes (assumed, if you know
> > DELPHI and CDO, and have 5-10 minutes for a coffee or tea).

> > The demo is found at
> > http://sites.galaxite.net/imibo/delphi/programming.htm

> > DELPHI source at
> > http://members.xoom.com/imibo/downloads/CDOMailSource.zip
> > and compiled Application at
> > http://members.xoom.com/imibo/downloads/CDOMailExe.zip

> > The Application (simple MAIL agent) demonstrate how-to:
> >  Login to Exchange Server
> >  Get available Information Stores
> >  Get and work with Information Store Folders Collection
> >  Get and work with Folder
> >  Get and work with Messages (enumerate, read, delete and send)
> >  Get and work with Recipients
> >  And more.

> > Please be aware CDO are properly installed in your PC.

> > See http://www.microsoft.com/Exchange/55/downloads/cdo.htm
> >         http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/55/downloads/CDO_win95.exe for
> > WIN_95
> >         http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/55/downloads/CDO_WinNT.exe for
> > WIN_NT

> > Other DELPHI examples for CDO, MAPI and MS Exchange Server is found at
> > http://welcome.to/imibo/

> > Thanks,
> > Ivan Borissov Kojuharov

1. For everybody that loves CDO, Exchange Server and DELPHI

[...]

2. How can i send a mail using the ESMTP from EXCHANGE??'

3. OWA - Everybody can access everybody's e-mail

4. install asp over Ex5.5

5. Can't create mbx with CDO in Delphi

6. defining users exchange mailbox

7. Creating server-side mail filter for Exchange 5.5 (in Delphi)

8. Exchange 5.5 Chat Server Questions

9. exchange server nw with borland delphi

10. exchange server nw with delphi

11. CDO help, how to intergrated EXchange CDO on web in a remote server

12. Accessing Exchange Server Address Book using CDO objects (CDO version 1.0)

13. I Love You hits Server or Workstation?