Creating a BCC rule in Outlook 98

Post by Joe Bentle » Tue, 23 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Is it possible to create a rule in the Outlook client or the exchange
server, such that:

, if the subject line does not start with "private:" and

Any suggestions where I can get started or samples.

Thanks

Joe Bentley

Post by Chris Schar » Fri, 26 Mar 1999 04:00:00

MIMEsweeper. www.mimesweeper.com

>Is it possible to create a rule in the Outlook client or the exchange
>server, such that:

>, if the subject line does not start with "private:" and

>Any suggestions where I can get started or samples.

>Thanks

>Joe Bentley

1. Creating a BCC rule in Outlook 98

Is it possible to create a rule in the Outlook client or the exchange
server, such that:

, if the subject line does not start with "private:" and

Any suggestions where I can get started or samples.

Thanks

Joe Bentley

2. newsgroup setup

3. client connectivity

4. Outlook 98 Inbox Rules vs Rules Wizard

5. weird

6. Outlook 98 Rules/Server Size Limit

7. exchange servers and lmhosts issues

8. Outlook 98 Rules

9. Auto Forward msgs by Outlook 98 [Rules Wizard]

10. Add rule for Outlook 98

11. Outlook 98 Rules/ Size Limit on Server