Setting up a Central receiving location

Post by Wang Chen » Fri, 29 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Is it possible to set up Exchange Server receive e-mail from various
mailboxes and following a set of Rules (that direct specific mail to a
specific folder in a Personal Folder), deliver them automatically to a
Personal Folder which can then be shared?

Another possibility could be to set up a Mailbox in Exchange Server that can
do the same (receive e-mail from multiple recipients and place them in
folders as specified in Inbox Rules), but I wonder if that is possible
either.

1. Setting up a Central receiving location

Is it possible to set up Exchange Server receive e-mail from various
mailboxes and following a set of Rules (that direct specific mail to a
specific folder in a Personal Folder), deliver them automatically to a
Personal Folder which can then be shared?

Another possibility could be to set up a Mailbox in Exchange Server that can
do the same (receive e-mail from multiple recipients and place them in
folders as specified in Inbox Rules), but I wonder if that is possible
either.

2. Help me

3. Outlook Calendar incorrectly receiving Location Settings

4. Domain security + Exchange.

5. Update Calendar Events from a central location?

6. Resource Display in Meeting Requests

7. Copying mail to central location

8. Configuring Outlook for multiple Exchange servers

9. Mailbox Consolidation to central location(s) - Request for Information

10. Mailbox Consolidation of mailboxes to central location(s)

11. Central Email Receiving Point

12. Generic email set-ups possible?