Schedule+

Post by Glenn A. Harla » Sat, 19 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I am in need of some assistance.

I am trying to write a program that will read scheduling information (i.e.,
user name,
scheduling start date, scheduleing end date, etc...) from a database and
then from this
info schedule an appointment for the specified user.

I have been to the microsoft site and down loaded the SPLUS.DLL and tried
to write a program
in VC++ v5.0 and VB v5.0 but the SPLUS.DLL can not be accessed.  Also the
BAS file which
came with the DLL cannot be loaded into VB (at least v5.0) it says that it
is a binary file.
I then tried VB using the examples in the Exchange server directory.
I can schedule an appointment from my workstation with no problem using the
cal.bas example.

If I change the line of code:
objApplication.Logon
objApplication.Logon ProfileName, ProfilePassword, ShowDialog, ParentWindow

I receive an application project error.

If I change the line of code:
objApplication.ScheduleLogged
objApplication.ScheduleForUser (UserAddress, UserName, ScheduleMode, _
                                                OpenMode, UserEntryId)
I receive an Out of memory error.

If anyone can help or know where I could get some help I would greatly
appreciate it.

----------------------------
KnowledgSoft Inc.                     http://www.knowledgesoft.com
5000 Ritter Road
Suite 103
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055

Ph: (717) 790-0400 Ext: 4216
Fax: (717) 790-0401

Schedule+

Post by Noam Rathau » Sun, 20 Apr 1997 04:00:00

<HTML><BODY>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>I am in need of some assistance.
<BR>
<BR>I am trying to write a program that will read scheduling information (i.e.,
<BR>user name,
<BR>scheduling start date, scheduleing end date, etc...) from a database and
<BR>then from this
<BR>info schedule an appointment for the specified user.
<BR>
<BR>I have been to the microsoft site and down loaded the SPLUS.DLL and tried
<BR>to write a program
<BR>in VC++ v5.0 and VB v5.0 but the SPLUS.DLL can not be accessed.? Also the
<BR>BAS file which
<BR>came with the DLL cannot be loaded into VB (at least v5.0) it says that
it
<BR>is a binary file.
<BR>I then tried VB using the examples in the Exchange server directory.
<BR>I can schedule an appointment from my workstation with no problem using
the
<BR>cal.bas example.
<BR>
<BR>If I change the line of code:
<BR>objApplication.Logon
<BR>to
<BR>objApplication.Logon ProfileName, ProfilePassword, ShowDialog, ParentWindow
<BR>
<BR>I receive an application project error.
<BR>
<BR>If I change the line of code:
<BR>objApplication.ScheduleLogged
<BR>?to
<BR>objApplication.ScheduleForUser (UserAddress, UserName, ScheduleMode, _
<BR>??????????????????????????????????????????????? OpenMode, UserEntryId)
<BR>I receive an Out of memory error.
<BR>
<BR>If anyone can help or know where I could get some help I would greatly
<BR>appreciate it.
<BR>--
<BR>====================================================

<BR>----------------------------------------------------------------------------
<BR>----------------------------
<BR>KnowledgSoft Inc.???????????????????? <A HREF="http://www.knowledgesoft.com">http://www.knowledgesoft.com</A>
<BR>5000 Ritter Road
<BR>Suite 103
<BR>Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
<BR>
<BR>Ph: (717) 790-0400 Ext: 4216
<BR>Fax: (717) 790-0401
<BR>====================================================
</BLOCKQUOTE>
?This is not the place to post this, anyhow the CAL.BAS file must be
<BR>using DLLs calls , it must declare these functions as far calls, this means
<BR>that you can't simple change a function / procedure name / usage u have
<BR>to redeclare it to do what u want, u should look into the MSDN from Microsoft,
about
<BR>Exchange / MSMail MAPI/Schedule programing.
<BR>
<BR>--
<BR>Thanks
<BR>Noam Rathaus
<BR>Network Administrator.
<BR>Certified CNA - Site Builder Network 2
<BR>Israel

</BODY>
</HTML>

1. Exchange Schedule+ with existing MS mail Schedule+?

Hi, everyone

Recently our company is migrating MS mail to Exchange, we retain the
existing msmail users while doing the migrating. Microsoft Mail
Connector is working fine, it routes messages between Exchange and
existing MS Mail post offices, directory sychronization is also working
fine.
I found an article(Q147698) in knowledge Base to configuring the
Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector.The problems I have are, first I can't see
the ADMINSCH accounts from MS mail postoffices in Exchange's Global
Address list, second, when I run adminsch.exe program to add the
Exchange Server Connector PO to the list of Postofice, the "last update
received" entry for the Exchange Connector PO is "never". Also I get
messgae such as "subject is not supported by microsoft Schedule+" with
an attachment, "mailfailure", which conains:

[002] Mail was recived for unkown addresses.
message was not delivered to
HSS/HSSMN/Macdonls

HSS/HSSMN is one of our MS mail postoffice.

any suggestion and help are appreciated.

Homer Wu
Hospital for Special Surgery

2. How can I add custom icons to Outlook menu bars programmaticly??

3. Schedule+/Schedule 7.0

4. Notes Connector

5. Opening another person's schedule in Schedule+ 7.5

6. recepient delete but mailbox exists

7. Schedule+ 7.0/7.5 / MS-MAIL Migration to Exchange / Schedule+7.0/7.5

8. manually telling active directory/exchange that a user DOESN'T have a mailbox?

9. Schedule+ and Shared schedule files

10. Fw: Schedule+ 7.0/7.5 / MS-MAIL Migration to Exchange / Schedule+7.0/7.5

11. Schedule+/Outlook Schedules via VB/MAPI????

12. Oultook Schedule on server vs. local schedule

13. Schedule 1 & Schedule 7