Meeting request to user that has granted Send on Behalf gets Out of Office-message

Meeting request to user that has granted Send on Behalf gets Out of Office-message

Post by Cato Antonse » Tue, 28 May 2002 19:54:12

Hi,

Suddenly there are several mailboxes (from now on refered to as user A) that
has granted Send on Behalf to one spesific user (User B).

This is by it self strange, but there is more!

When someone sends a meeting requests to user A, they receive user B's out
of office message! User B is *not* included in the meeting request in any
way.

So my questions whould be:

1. Have anyone noticed that Exchange grants a user Send on Behalf
permissions just out of the blue?

2. What is the connection between Granted Send on Behalf-permission and Out
of Office message?

Sincerely,
Cato Antonsen

1. User getting other user's meeting requests

I have a user that keeps getting the meeting requests for
another user but nothing else. She does not receive any of
his regular mail. What would cause her to receive his
meeting requests but not his mail?

I have checked his account settings to make sure she does
not even have permission to his account. From Outlook she
does not have access to his calendar or messages.

Has anyone seen this or know where I can go to find the
solution?

Thank you!
Kent Meyer

2. text and attachments falling off between 2 servers

3. Having a Public Folder autorespond to a meeting request

4. How do I tell if my Exch 5.5 server is Enterprise Edition?

5. meeting requests always send a copy to a user

6. simple question about exchange

7. Unknown address when user sends meeting request

8. archiving gobbling my memory

9. meeting requests sent to evey user

10. How to grant Send On Behalf Of permission en mass

11. Meeting Requests (Not getting confirmation email)

12. Meeting request gets a undeliverable message

13. meeting requests getting duplicated