Couldn't see the list of address at Outlook Client and Outlook Express

Couldn't see the list of address at Outlook Client and Outlook Express

Post by Adriana Viol » Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:06:40

But I can see it using the Outlook Web Mail. What's wrong?
Thank you, I need your help.

Couldn't see the list of address at Outlook Client and Outlook Express

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Thu, 31 Oct 2002 22:54:38

How are you configured in Outlook or OE? Using POP, you won't see it. You
need a MAPI connection to get full mailbox & address list access.

Quote:> But I can see it using the Outlook Web Mail. What's wrong?