Auto Reply - Not Auto Reply with Out of Office

Auto Reply - Not Auto Reply with Out of Office

Post by Conle » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 04:52:58

Hello,

 i need help setting up a mailbox to autoreply with information when a
user sends an email to it.  Out of office will not work because it
sends a message saying out of office and the template I have created.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Conley

Auto Reply - Not Auto Reply with Out of Office

Post by Martin Tuip [MVP » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:44:45

Check www.cdolive.com/code.htm

Quote:> Hello,