?Message Cannot be Delivered? Message, please help:

?Message Cannot be Delivered? Message, please help:

Post by bc » Tue, 19 Aug 1997 04:00:00

------=_NextPart_000_01BCAA82.3465F9E0

This comes up when I try to get mail,

"message cannot be delivered. Make sure there is sufficient memory and disk
space and that the massage store is available."

Does anyone know what I have to do to fix this.
------=_NextPart_000_01BCAA82.3465F9E0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">This comes up when I try to get mail, =
memory and disk space and that the massage store is available.&quot; =
------=_NextPart_000_01BCAA82.3465F9E0--