Upgrade to XP Home and Secure Remote Problem

Upgrade to XP Home and Secure Remote Problem

Post by Fernando Osori » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 05:58:50

I am trying to upgrade my Windows 98 SE computer, SONY
VAIO R547DS, and after I unistalled the "Secure Remote"
software, it keeps telling me that there is a BLOCKING
ISSUE and I can not upgrade until I unistall this
software. I even removed a subdirctory that was empty with
the same secure remote.

Could someone please help me? I don't want to do a new
installation and start from scratch again.

Thanks,

Fernando Osorio

Upgrade to XP Home and Secure Remote Problem

Post by Jonathan Maltz [MS-MVP » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 06:20:16

Hi,

This is a Microsoft Exchange Server newsgroup.  You will get a better answer
if you try Windows XP newsgroups

--
--Jonathan Maltz [Microsoft MVP - Windows Server]
http://www.imbored.biz - A Windows Server 2003 visual, step-by-step

Quote:> I am trying to upgrade my Windows 98 SE computer, SONY