Missing contacts upon upgrade

Post by Austin » Thu, 04 Jun 1998 04:00:00

On my laptop Outlook Express was original mail software.  Also I am
using on the internet to check my email.  I had some information
contact cards.  Then I installed Outlook 97 version 8.03 and connected
myself to our internal Exchange Server 5.5, while still keeping my
access
to internet email.  Now when I connect to our network (log onto
our NT domain) I cannot access my contacts  information, but when I am
not connected to our network then my contacts come up just fine.

1. Added picture missing upon send

I have a form in which I press a button and a picture is loaded into a
picture control using the following code:

Sub Approve1_Click
Set objInsp = Item.GetInspector

Set objPage = objInsp.ModifiedFormPages("Approval")

img = objPage.Controls("combobox1").value

if img = "Julie Clamen" then

Set objInsp = Item.GetInspector

Set objPage = objInsp.ModifiedFormPages("Approval")

Set Sig1 = objPage.Controls("Sig1")

Sig1.picture = loadPicture(\\bsc2002\signatures\jclamen\jclamen.jpg)

end if

end sub

Now this loads in the image but when the form is sent or saved the image is
not there,  is there some command I need to issue for the form to "remember"
this variable when the form is sent/saved.

I am desperate, I have been scouring the net for an answer explanation,
PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thanks in Advance,

Rob Ylkos

2. EnvĂ­o de ficheros adjuntos grandes

3. OWA Contacts Missing

4. 5.7.1 Errors Messages

5. Appointment item ! Missing Contact information (VB)

6. Other users Calendar in Outlook 97

7. Missing Contacts from Outlook 2000

8. No Internet Return Receipts

9. Missing Activity Items on Contacts.

10. Missing contacts in public folder

11. Owner info and Security tab missing for customized contact items

12. Problems with Missing Contacts in Outlook

13. All the contact items are missing in Public Folders