ASP ADO application doesn't work after install ExchWeb Access

ASP ADO application doesn't work after install ExchWeb Access

Post by Garci » Tue, 11 May 1999 04:00:00

Until we put Exchange Web Access, everything worked well. Now every
application that use ADODB.Recordset get the error below.

ADODB.Recordset error '800a0bb9'
The application is using arguments that are of the wrong type, are out of
acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another.
/helpdesk/Default.asp, line 84

Someone can help?
We have NT4 SP4, IIS 4.
We checked everything that could be checked.

Thanks in advance,

E. L. Garcia

1. ASP ADO doesn't work after install ExchWeb Access.

Until we put Exchange Web Access, everything worked well. Now every
application that use ADODB.Recordset get the error below.

ADODB.Recordset error '800a0bb9'
The application is using arguments that are of the wrong type, are out of
acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another.
/helpdesk/Default.asp, line 84

Someone can help?
We have NT4 SP4, IIS 4.
We checked everything that could be checked.

Thanks in advance,

E. L. Garcia

2. Automatic Removal/Archive Without Client

3. owa access through proxy doesn't work but works internally

4. Reducing HD space

5. ASP Sample doesn't work: WHat does the error message mean

6. I have just deleted The MD's Mail Account - Help

7. Outbound mail doesn't work after install Exchange 5.5 SP 4

8. Server Side Rules

9. OWA doesn't work after SP2 install

10. Win95 fax doesn't work after Exchg client install

11. Exchange doesn't work after installing VC++5

12. Exchange doesn't work after Ofc 97 install