I would like to export my contact list to a PAB file

I would like to export my contact list to a PAB file

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Wed, 11 Jun 1997 04:00:00

What type of contact list? If you have Outlook, use File | Import and
Export.
--
Sue Mosher
Slipstick Systems, Moscow

Quote:> Can any one tell how can I export my contact list to a Personal Address
> book?
> Thank you for any info.

1. ---- Export the PAB file to CSV file ----

HI..
        Are there anyway to export the Micorsoft Exchange Client Personal Address
Book (PAB) to CSV file or text file ?????

        Regards
--
Sukij Dansaikul.
System Analyst

2. Exchange2K Installation Failure

3. Exchage 5.5 Information Store running Very Slow

4. search user by first name

5. Address Book blocking Outlook Web Access?

6. Export address to Contacts or PAB

7. Exporting .PAB address book file to text

8. Exporting pab file to cc:mail