Wrong timestamp on Win95 Exchange client using Internet Mail Service

Wrong timestamp on Win95 Exchange client using Internet Mail Service

Post by Healthinsure.co » Sat, 07 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Thank God I found that other people have the same problem.

I have the problem too!  I am in the Central Time Zone and find that my
internet mail is recieved 6 hours earlier than when it was actually sent.

Has anyone come up with a solution?

Quote:> I have discovered a problem where 95 exchange client displays any
incoming
> mail 8 hours later than the correct time in the Received Column.

1. Wrong timestamp on Win95 Exchange client using Internet Mail Service

Thank God I found that other people have the same problem.

I have the problem too!  I am in the Central Time Zone and find that my
internet mail is recieved 6 hours earlier than when it was actually sent.

Has anyone come up with a solution?

2. how to import messages ???

3. MS Exchange Logging recommendations

4. Excel for financial statements

5. Exchange2000 and OWA

6. client uses wrong service to deliver email

7. Using Win95 LAN to access internet mail

8. Mail sent offline using Outlook98 client goes to the wrong recipient