Public Folders(Calender)

Post by Bria » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 23:38:35

I am trying to make public calenders for an office of
users, I think that I am suppose to create a public folder
but how do make it a calender for a group of users to see.
Thanks

Public Folders(Calender)

Post by Curtis Smit » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 12:11:42

You need to create the folder with Outlook, and make sure you change the
"This folder Contains" to appointment items.

-Curtis Smith

Quote:> I am trying to make public calenders for an office of
> users, I think that I am suppose to create a public folder
> but how do make it a calender for a group of users to see.
> Thanks

1. Public Folder Calender Application

Hello,
I have a user who wants to have a "group calendar" in his projects
public folder. When someone updates this group calendar with a new
entry, the corresponding entry should also be added to the users
personal calendar folder (in their mailbox). Just wondering if this is
possible? If so, does anyone please have some examples of code?

Thanks very much!
Debbie

2. MS Fax and Exchange

3. Public Folder Calenders Why no CDO Support MS?

4. installation type no longer an option

5. Public Folders(calenders)

6. priv.edb and pub.edb

7. (Public Folders) Calender

8. Mailbox Migration

9. Public Folder Calender and OWA

10. OWA Public Folder Calenders and contacts

11. Public Folders (calender)

12. Public Folder Calender

13. Created a public calender in public folders.