by RandyH MC » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 05:47:01
1. Can't email random domain name
mail will sit in the outbound queue for days then expire with 3499 (000B09AA) Host unreachable. NSLOOKUP from the server comes back fine. Email from outside can reach domain.com but from not us.
2. Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
3. random 'can't resolve name'
4. Outlook 2000 Web access
5. Only the domain name for the email server instead of machine name .domain name/exchange
6. A problem with GetMailboxTable
7. Random Problems resolving Domain Names
8. shared mail
9. Setting-up email domain name and Website domain name
10. how to use different domain name for email than the name of the win2k domain
11. Can't send email to certain domain names
12. Changing Domain Name - Don't Want Email Interrupted
13. How to setup two domain name's email accounts in MS Exchange 2000 Server