RPC Server too busy after trying stating Exchange Server

RPC Server too busy after trying stating Exchange Server

Post by Harry Vie » Thu, 27 Aug 1998 04:00:00

One of my customers has a Winframe Server (Winnt 3.51)
After a upgrade to servpack 5 the Exchange server services wouldn't start.
When I start the Exchange services the system is very busy and the
processor-time is going up and down from 0-100%.
The system is totally frustrated and when I want the look after something I
receive messages like "The RPC server is too busy"

Is there somebody with an idea?

thanks in advance.

--
Harry Viet
Netherlands

1. RPC server too busy, cannot shutdown server

Hello to all,

Server version is 5.5. I log in the server and try to do some tasks or try
to shutdown the server but I get the error : "RPC SERVER TOO BUSY"

For example I try :
Stop a service (From "Control Panel" then "Server")
Run event viewer
View the network "Properties"
Try to "terminate" a process from "Task Manager" but I get the same error
Try to shutdown but server performs a "Logoff" so I cannot shutdown the
server normaly

I reboot the server with the on - off switch, and after one week aprox. I
have the same problem again.

Could anyone help ?
Thanks in advance...
Kostas Batsalias

2. Mailbox Logins

3. RPC error when try to connect to 5.5 server

4. Ex 2K...hide users from address book?

5. The RPC-server is to busy?

6. Event 2028

7. RPC Server too Busy

8. Exchange 2000 Store won't mount

9. RPC SERVER TOO BUSY and SERVICES.EXE problem

10. RPC SERVER TOO BUSY and SERVICES.EXE problems

11. RPC Server too Busy, Memory usage

12. RPC Server too Busy