Terminal Services and Local Time Change

Post by Christopher Brow » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 02:12:51

I have a Windows 2003 Server with Terminal Services
installed. This server is using a Sales Automation
Application.  I want the Terminal Server to give the Sales
Application the time stamp from the client that is
performing the terminal service session.  The client could
be in a different time zone than the Terminal Server.
(United Kingdom)

Can this be done with Terminal Server 2003?

Post by MV » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 04:44:15

>I have a Windows 2003 Server with Terminal Services
>installed. This server is using a Sales Automation
>Application.  I want the Terminal Server to give the Sales
>Application the time stamp from the client that is
>performing the terminal service session.  The client could
>be in a different time zone than the Terminal Server.
>(United Kingdom)

>Can this be done with Terminal Server 2003?

I'd ask the Windows boys about that. This is an Exchange Server help
group.

Terminal Services and Local Time Change

Don't forget the Windows chicks.