<<Time zone issue

Post by Fitton, Stephe » Fri, 10 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Our company currently has 1 mail server that services all our employees
throughout the country.  The problem that is occurring with time zones
is that the server changes the time stamp on all mail and meeting
scheduling.  I thought Exchange/Outlook handled this somehow?  I am not
certain.  I know you can set up multiple time zone views in Outlook.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

<<Time zone issue

Post by marc weis » Fri, 10 Mar 2000 04:00:00

time zones are dependent on the Exchange server and the clients.  Make sure
the timezone and time are correct on your server.  Then make sure your
timezone and time are correct on each and every client. If there is a
problem and your server is correct, then it must be on the client.

Marc Weiss

Quote:> Our company currently has 1 mail server that services all our employees
> throughout the country.  The problem that is occurring with time zones
> is that the server changes the time stamp on all mail and meeting
> scheduling.  I thought Exchange/Outlook handled this somehow?  I am not
> certain.  I know you can set up multiple time zone views in Outlook.

> Any thoughts would be appreciated.

1. <<Time Zone issue

I have 1 Exchange server in my company.  I have users throughout the
United States.  Exchange is time stamping all mail and meeting requests
with PST(where the server is).  How do I resolve this?

Exchange 5.5
SP3
Outlook 2000

2. Programmatically Creating Recipient Policies

3. SMTP RELAY <<<<<<<<<<<<<,

4. SMTP and relay

5. SMTP RELAY<<<<<<<<,

6. Changing server hardware

7. smtp relay <<<<<<<<<<<<<

8. Exchange Permissions question

11. in systemlog: 3 times <<...>>

13. >>>>OWA Unable to Get Inbox -- GRRRR!!!!!<<<<<