Error 1067 : Exchange Server 5.5 upgrade from Small Bus server exchange 5.0

Error 1067 : Exchange Server 5.5 upgrade from Small Bus server exchange 5.0

Post by Chri » Sun, 13 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I have upgraded to Exchange Server 5.5, but am unable to use the data from
the previous version.

I backed up Exchange 5.0 to tape (twice) using NT backup for Exchange
Server.

I then formatted the disk loaded Windows NT 4.  Then I loaded Exchange
Server 5.5.  All ok so far.  I then reloaded the backup and I hget the
following error:

Could not start Exchange Server Directory Service on \\TCS01

Error 1067 The Process terminated unexpectedly!!!

site TCS\TCS01\TCS01

1. Error 1067: Exchange 5.5 Upgrade from Small Business Server Ex 5.0

I have upgraded to Exchange 5.5, but am unable to restore my database.

I backed up Exchange (Small Business Server 5.0) using NT backup.  I made 2
copies.

I then formatted the disk, loaded Windows NT 4.0 service pack 3.  I then
loaded Exchange 5.5.  I then restored the tape.  I have tried about 4
different reloads of Exchange, but always get the following error:

Could not start the Microsoft Exchange Directory service on \\TCS01
Error 1067 The process terminated unexpectedly

Thanks for any assistance.

Chris Robinson
Triumph Computer Systems

2. Public folder permissions

3. Error 1067 MSEXCIMC.exe MS Exchange server 5.5

4. add 2nd .com name to exc5.5?

5. Upgrading Exchange 5.0 to 5.5 on small business server 4.0

6. Need to move mailboxes to diff container on same server

7. Exchange 5.0, IMC fails on startup - Error code #1067

8. Please Help NDR #4.4.7

9. Exchange 5.5 Error 1067

10. design help-small bus. with several small branches

11. Exchange Server 5.0 to 5.5 Upgrade errors

12. Exchange 5.0 Database error....Small business server 4.0

13. HELP! Exch 5.5 Error 1067 on IS