ABV and OAB

Post by Amir Hashm » Thu, 06 May 1999 04:00:00

Hello All,
    How the containers should be added to generate OAB such that  the OAB
displays the ABVs as they appear when the user is online. I tried adding the
ABVs in the container list before generating OAB, but it did not serve my
purpose.

Regards

Amir Hashmi

1. ABV and OAB

Hello All,
    How the containers should be added to generate OAB such that  the OAB
displays the ABVs as they appear when the user is online. I tried adding the
ABVs in the container list before generating OAB, but it did not serve my
purpose.

Regards

Amir Hashmi

2. How do I delete ghost folders after they are deleted???

3. ABV permissions problem

4. What NT Permissions for Exchsrvr Directories

5. Empty ABV containers

6. X400 Errors with Exchange

7. empty containers in ABV

8. Deleting From Organizational Forms Library

9. lost right to administer rights in ABV

10. Force ABV instead of GAL

11. Backing up ABV's and DL and recipients

12. ABV's in Outlook 2k

13. Can't auto-resolve recipeints in other ABV's