Login scripts no longer work after removing 2000 AD server

Login scripts no longer work after removing 2000 AD server

Post by Michael Dicke » Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:58:27

I have a customer who migrated his PDC to win2k, added it
to the network and before he could back it up, it blew up.
Before it blew up, the BDCs on the local segment
synchronized with the AD server.

He then promoted one of the BDC's to PDC and decided to
back off the win2k upgrade for a while. He pulled the 2000
AD server off the network. Now login scripts are no longer
being processed. Did the AD server do something to the
BDCs when it sychronized with them. How can I fix this?
The reason I wonder this is because the BDCs on remote
segments still process login scripts.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!