Setting Up Exchange 2k Shared Calendars and Resource Calendars

Setting Up Exchange 2k Shared Calendars and Resource Calendars

Post by Nick » Sun, 13 Apr 2003 06:41:03

Anyone have a quick, step-by-step "How To" that they can send me to do this?

I've looked online, and haven't found any that are quite correct in their
steps.

Thanks.

Nick

Setting Up Exchange 2k Shared Calendars and Resource Calendars

Post by Mark Fugatt [MVP » Sun, 13 Apr 2003 07:06:44

Nick

Create a Public Folder, if you want people to book resources you will need
to create a Resource mailbox, here is a link that might help:

Hope this helps

--
Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Exchange MVP

Quote:> Anyone have a quick, step-by-step "How To" that they can send me to do
this?

> I've looked online, and haven't found any that are quite correct in their
> steps.

> Thanks.

> Nick

1. Sharing outlook 2k calendar with exchange 2k

Hello,

Please refer to OL2002: How to Open Someone Else's Calendar or Other Folder
(Q290824) article at
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q290/8/24.ASP.

Regards,
Intermedia.NET (AI)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Provider
Providing expertise in hosting applications
MS Exchange Hosting: http://www.intermedia.net/exchangehosting
Windows 2000 Web Hosting:  http://www.intermedia.net/webhosting
For a waiver of the set up fee use "IMFREE" code

2. KM server and alternate path to KMSPWD.INI file

3. Shared Calendar in Exchange 2K

4. help with Is-Deleted property

5. Setting up Shared Calendars w/ Outlook 97 and Exchange Server 5.5

6. pop3 connector is not present after installalion

7. Problems with Sharing Calendar resources after SP1

8. Blocking Specific Internet clients from sending to my site

9. Shared Calendars/Resources

10. Resource Shared Calendars

11. Resource calendar showing busy when no items are in calendar

12. Resource Shared Calendars

13. Free/Busy web based calendar for shared resources