Forwarding Emails

Post by Reitmaier Fre » Tue, 30 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hi !

Is there any possibility to forward a Mail after a special period turing
which this mail was not read ?

Thank you
Fred

1. Forwarding Email from Internal Client to External Email

I have an actively running Exchagnge 5.5 Server. I have clients on the
internal side that do not have an IP Address.  They do not connect in any
way to the net.  I would like them to be able to send internet email.  Is
there a way to send email from an Outlook Client to the Exchange server and
have it route the message to the internet?

The only reason I can think why you couldn't is DNS Resolution for the
external Email account, and the fact that the machine can't send through pop
mail.

2. Exchange versus Lotus

3. MVPs please help - Forwarding emails to a server by email addresses

4. Upgrading and moving exchange v4 to v5

5. Forwarding email to external email system.

6. Outlook and conversation settings with news groups

7. Outlook 2002 not forwarding email to external email address

8. Calendar Synchronization

9. Forwarding email in EXCHANGE to another internet email address

10. Forward email to another (external) email address

11. How to forward email from a other email user,

12. How to forward email to another email address?

13. Forwarding Email to another email account