Microsoft word crashing

Post by w sunark » Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:01:42

Hi,
MS Word 2000 crashing with the following msg:
The instruction at 0x308e073a referenced memory at
0x01dc454c. The memory could not be "read"
I tried reinstall it, removing and reinstalling it without
any improvement.

thank you

Microsoft word crashing

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:53:56

Try a Word group - this one's for Exchange server.

> Hi,
> MS Word 2000 crashing with the following msg:
> The instruction at 0x308e073a referenced memory at
> 0x01dc454c. The memory could not be "read"
> I tried reinstall it, removing and reinstalling it without
> any improvement.

> thank you

1. Word crash when post to public folders

Word '97 SR-1 will crash consistently on a number of computers in my network
when I post a document with a filename of 13 or more characters into a
public folder on Exchange 5.5 using the SEND command from the file menu.

The error message I get is:

Win '95: MSO97.dll invalid page fault at 016f:3094d0c6

Win NT: Winword.exe access violation 0xc0000005 - memory 0x3094d0c6

If the filename contains 12 characters (inc. spaces) or less then the
message will post fine.

I have consulted Technet and the support web pages but have not come up with
anything resembling the problem.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

2. External Client Connection Problem

3. Outlook Crashes With Word/Excel Attachments

4. outlook calander

5. Word 97 Crashes When Posting to Exchange Public Folder

6. E-Mail forwarding in Outlook98

7. Microsoft Word forms

8. changing domains

9. Microsoft Exchange client - how to prevent using Word?

10. Microsoft Word (Office XP Pro)

11. Microsoft Graphs truncated in Word 2000

12. Microsoft Word calling for Exchange

13. Microsoft Word