Global Address Lists

Post by Gayle Knutso » Tue, 01 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I use Microsoft Exchange Remote Mail (Version 4, Win 95) to access the
e-mail system at work. Several times I have tried to update my local
global address list by downloading a newer version to work off-line. But
the new version never replaces the old. How can I get rid of the old
version?

The only way I can access the newer version is to view it when I'm
connected on-line. This takes about 4 minutes each time to load it into
my buffer.

Any suggestions?

Gayle
--

http://www.sasknet.com/~wrtgsa/

A Feminist is a woman or man who believes that women should not be
doormats.