Calendar: Problems viewing others calendars

Calendar: Problems viewing others calendars

Post by Ryan Weaverlin » Fri, 01 Sep 2000 22:53:08

When some of our users are out of the office other users are unable to
view their calendar in Outlook.  So far it looks like the only people
that we can't view are the ones set up as mobile users (offline folders
enabled) and this only happens when they are not logged on to the net.
When we try to open up their calendar it tells us that the information
is not available.  We are running Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000.  Thanks
to any that can explain how to remedy this!!

1. Problems viewing others calendar

When some of our users are out of the office other users are unable to
view their calendar in Outlook.  So far it looks like it doesn't work
for only the people that are set up as mobile users (offline folders
enabled).  When we try to open up their calendar it tells us that the
information is not available.  We are running Exchange 5.5 and Outlook
2000.  Thanks to any that can explain how to remedy this!!

2. New GSM Phone from SAGEM

3. Viewing other user's calendar entries in your own calendar view

4. OK, I give up - Instant Messenger

5. Problem Viewing Public Calendar in Personal Calendar

6. Sending mail externally with the same domain name as internal

7. Outlook 98 / Exchange and viewing others calendars

8. Migartion from a Exchange Server 4.0 to 5.5

9. View Others calendar from 5.5 to 2000

10. Oulook 98 / Exchange and viewing others calendar

11. Publish Calendar for Others to View

12. Outlook 98 / Exchange and viewing others calendars

13. View Calendars of others or a group in Outlook 2002