Customizing Outlook Web Acess' Default Page

Customizing Outlook Web Acess' Default Page

Post by Chris Scharff [MVP » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>How do I change the contents of OWA's default page? I want to put our
>company name there instead of the Microsoft logo

It's an ASP page, edit the ASP code. Or replace the image files called
by OWA with your own logo.

--
Chris Scharff
Senior Systems Consultant

Post by Andrew Buenaventur » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

How do I change the contents of OWA's default page? I want to put our
company name there instead of the Microsoft logo

Customizing Outlook Web Acess' Default Page

Use FrontPage 2000 for excellent results with OWA customization.