Server Specific error 4294966766 after full restore of Exchange 5.5

Server Specific error 4294966766 after full restore of Exchange 5.5

Post by Exchange Novic » Tue, 05 Feb 2002 00:31:23

After a full restore of an Exchange 5.5 server, using Arc Serve 2000 with
the Exchange agent, I receive a server specific error 4294966766 when trying
to start the information store. I'm trying to implement a disaster recovery
procedure but every time I perform a restore I receive errors such as this.
Any ideas or similar experiences? Thanks in advance.

Server Specific error 4294966766 after full restore of Exchange 5.5

Post by Jame » Wed, 06 Feb 2002 21:38:57

From the event viewer, was there a list of errors and
codes that correspond to this problem?

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>After a full restore of an Exchange 5.5 server, using Arc
Serve 2000 with
>the Exchange agent, I receive a server specific error

4294966766 when trying
Quote:>to start the information store. I'm trying to implement a
disaster recovery
>procedure but every time I perform a restore I receive

errors such as this.
Quote:>Any ideas or similar experiences? Thanks in advance.

>.

1. Server Specific error 4294966766 after full restore of Exchange 5.5

After a full restore of an Exchange 5.5 server, using Arc Serve 2000 with
the Exchange agent, I receive a server specific error 4294966766 when trying
to start the information store. I'm trying to implement a disaster recovery
procedure but every time I perform a restore I receive errors such as this.
Any ideas or similar experiences? Thanks in advance.

2. OW and problem with attachments

3. W2K Printserver Maximum printers

4. Error 2185: The service name is invalid

5. SMTP Relay

6. Service Specific error 4294966766

7. error 4294966766 - exchange 5.5 nt4.0

8. Error 4294966766

9. 4294966766 error

10. Information Store error 4294966766 Help!